RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.30.2006

Posts that should have been blogged long ago!

My life has been one hell of a ride lately, and there are some future exciting opportunities arriving soon, but I'm going to keep mum until they are put into action! Let's just say, I am high on life right now!!!

Ok, I've been so high on life that I couldn't sleep, and as a consequence, I've been up surfing the net and catching up on emails since 5:30AM this SATURDAY morning (yes I know! Crazy!). I decided it's also time to update my blog with posts that should been on here from early September! Here goes:

SEPT 3

Sept long weekend, my parents wanted to host a BBQ shindig at our place (yes it was actually their idea!!!!). Since meeting many of our friends at our wedding, they liked them so much, they wanted to have them over for a BBQ. In celebration, Dad and Dan also created their own fire-pit in our backyard. It turned out to be pretty darn good! Dad insisted that we provide the food (and some beer). So Dan and I made chicken and beef Shiskabobs, and since there were so many, and our fire-pit was too small to grill all of them at a fast pace, our awesome neighbour friend, Shane, took them back to his place to fire them up on his hardcore heavy-duty BBQ of all BBQ's. Thanks SHANE!!!! It was also so cute to see my parents really enjoying themselves amongst our friends. Thanks mom and dad! love you both! XOXOX



First time fire-pit partying at the Fung Residence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home