RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

8.30.2006


The next morning, we had brunch at the hotel with our family. BTW, that's my Uncle John on the left...not my dad...right Jenn!?

This is funny, at rehersal dinner, Jenn saw my uncle, and thought he was my dad and ran right up to him and gave him a big hug, and said "Mr. Fung, I haven't seen you in so long!!!" Uncle John replied, "Uh you got the Mr. Fung part correct..." She was so embarrassed when she realized he wasn't my dad!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Many, many congrats on your marriage Dan & Roz!! I've been reading all the updates, and it's always lovely to see what's going on with you all in good ol Edmonton. If you're ever go by London in your travels give me a shout!

    Rhea

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Dan&Roz said…

    Hi Rhea and Roman! Thank you both for the kind words! Rhea, we will definitely give you a shout if we're up in London (and I sure hope we do get a chance to visit!!!!). Roman, glad you enjoyed the DR pix!!!
    Roz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home