RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

8.26.2006



Here's me freakin' out...well no, actually my adrenaline was pumping when this pic was taken. Dan is helping me by making sure I have my backpack adjusted, the timer and coin in the right places before I take off. I had the 2nd easiest lag, but most technically difficult; meaning there were ALOT of rocks so I had to really watch my footing- or else I could have hurt my ankles. I finished my lag in about 2 hours, 20 minutes - which is 10 minutes better than what I thought I would do. I actually got lost in the first 15 minutes (don't ask me how) and wasted some time and energy there. I also slipped on some rocks 3/4 of the way while running up a creek, and managed to get my knees all bloody. I took picture of that! All in all, it was an amazing run and I was very well prepared training wise for it! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home