RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

7.17.2006

My Bridal Shower

Last Sunday, July 8, I had my bridal shower. My mom insisted we host it at our place, and I was all for that because that would mean my parents would be motivated to kick out some of the saved up junk in our house, and give us a chance to fix up some things. As some of you may recall, my parents are packrats. To give you an example, my dad has newspapers saved from even before I was born!!!! As he was recycling these papers, he joked that if I see him having any withdrawal symptoms in the next couple weeks, I'll know why. Hehe. After weeks of painting, fixing and cleaning our place up (thanks to Belinda, Shawn and my parents for helping), our house was presentable. Whoot!

Thank you to everyone who attended, it was such a wonderful, girlfriend-filled day! I <3'd>



Jenn, Suzy (5 months pregs!!!!), moi, and Michelle - and if you squint, you can see a picture of me and my brother when we were cute lil' kids in our rockin' 80's outfits!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Roz, you look GLowing!!!
    Enjoy these great times in your life! As much fun as they seem now, they will playback as your "Roz's Greatest Hits" album later on in life.
    Your blog is great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home