RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

5.14.2006


Ben and Hazel. This is such a small world..I met Ben one day while I was running in his neighbourhood, and he stopped and recognized me b/c we go to the same gym (I didn't know that at the time). So from then on, we started talking to each other at the gym. Then one day, he was driving in my neighbourhood and I asked him what he was doing there. He said his fiancee lives there and pointed to Hazel's house. I was like "OMG! You're engaged to Hazel!?" He replied, "Yeah, OMG you know Hazel!?" Well...I hadn't seen Hazel in years...like since I was 6 years old...but I knew of her! hehe. And then turns out they are in the same marriage prep course as us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home