RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

1.22.2005

CRUNCH TIME!

*Two 8-10 page papers summarizing and critiquing theoretical models from three text books

*One 17-20 page paper on my own family using theoretical concepts

*A videotape of myself conducting therapy with either a couple or a family before February 15, including a full written report based on the therapy session and presenting all this on February 15.

*Study for a test that is coming up on Feb.1; the same day the two 8-10 page papers are due.

*Preparing for another intensive (class) coming up on Feb.7th

All this on top of going to classes AND doing my hours of conselling at my internship sites.

So guess what I am doing for the next few weeks?! EEEEEEEK!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Roz, lucky you! I hope you survive!

    Dana

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Dan&Roz said…

    Hi Dana!

    Well I'm not stressing...yet!!!!! :) It helps to be proficient at time management! ;o)

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So anyways, wanna go to a movie? Juuuuuust kidding! hahahah!
    Michelle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home