RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

12.23.2004


Getting ready for the Christmas Kringle gift exchange. You can't tell in this photo, but Michelle was jumping up and down...she was really excited, and threatened anyone who would try to steal her gift away (we did the Kringle where you pick a number, and we go in order to pick presents from the pile, but the next person can steal a present from the previous person). In the end, I almost had a $15 gift certificate for Future Shop (perfect!) but evil Shawn stole it away from me! I ended up with the Chapters gift certificate I bought, but Susan traded me for her HBC gift certificate. I ended up convincing Dan to give me his gift, which was a $15 gift cert. for Future shop as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home