RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

6.14.2004

Convocation

Wow, it's been awhile since I wrote. Ok...so let's catch up:

I convocated on Friday at the Jubliee Auditorium, with a BA in Psychology. YAY! It wasn't a super exciting event, because it isn't like gr. 9 or high school grad, where you know everyone and you dress up all pretty for the occasion. Although, I did manage to buy myself some dangerously sexy stilletos.

I was actually in a grumpy mood, because my parents and I were bickering over dumb things. I think we were stressing each other out. We were already a bit late to the ceremony, and dad decides to take a longer way to get there, and we get stopped by a train. Things like that really, really annoy me. My mood went downhill from there.

Dan met up with us later at a restaurant called Characters. It is expensive dining, but we all agreed that the food was definitely the best we've all had in a long time. I was extremely impressed with the presentational style of the food.

Check out the grad pix by clicking on my grad photo below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home