RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

1.13.2004

Ok, I admit it, I am guilty. I have a crush on a "new" man. Every since watching Pirates of the Carribean, which I saw for the first time (FINALLY!) on Sunday at Q's house, I developed somewhat of tiny thing for Orlando Bloom.

He really didn't do anything for me in Lord of The Rings, as Legolas, since I thought he was almost too pretty (in a feminine way) and I'm sure it was because of the hair. Alright, I don't think this is going to turn into anything remotely close to the teeny bop obsession I have with Keanu Reeves...but I just happened to be surfing the internet and came across several Orlando Bloom sites, you know, by accident. It turns out that today is his birthday (he's only 27 years old, if anyone cares).

I didn't realize that he was also in Black Hawk Down. Cool. Anyway, his eyes mesmerize me. Oh, he has sexy hair too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home