RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

10.01.2003

So here I am, happy and relieved that the exam is over. At the start of the exam, I swear, I've never seen so many students panic and freak out over a midterm before. And this class isn't small! Anyways, I think I did fairly well, considering I only got stuck on 2 questions really. I just hope I answered the "short-answer" questions to the prof's satisfaction.

I was so stoked that the exam was not as hard as i thought it would be, that I had so much energy afterwards. I went to work out and practically sprinted on the treadmill for 20 minutes! Whew! I'll keep you posted on my exam mark!

D and I are going to watch a movie tonight - I haven't been to the theatre in ages! I'm excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home